Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekly thoughts

I'm still struggeling with the Wiki, but I think I am getting a pretty good handle on the blog and what I can do with it. I'm not really certain what I would do with a blog in the future but I'll figure that out soon enough.

I believe I have a group to work with towards my project, but now we need to choose a Wiki to use and start sharing information. I know I can figure it out, but hopefully one of my team members have some experience with this. Either way I am ready to get moving. There seems to be a bit of reluctance by everyone to make a move forward. I realize the traditional classroom has the teacher hand feeding the information, but I also know that is not what this class is all about. I think the face-to-face next week will help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment