Friday, February 13, 2009

Weekly Reflection

I'm a little posting to my blog this week, but it has actually been a pretty successful week. The work group has been established and a Wiki has been created. We are using the WetPaint tool and the suggestion of Chris and I really like the way it works. It is pretty easy to figure out and customizeable. It was also helpful that Chris offered to meet with everyone and have a mini training session. I think that really helped with everyone's comfort level with the tool. I have been able to organize my page in the way I intend to add content. We are going to meet again as a group next Wednesday to discuss the Wiki, etc. I think the more comfortable we are with each other the better prepared we will be to offer real assistance.

The project requirements were also further clarified this week so I am much more clear on what will be needed. I wasn't aware we would actually be creating an end product with our chosen tool. Putting together presentations is one thing, creating a social network is something entirely different. As always, I am being pushed somewhat out of my comfort level, but it is really going to benefit me in my professional life as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the wiki is beginning to feel more comfortable. We'll keep negotiating your end product so that it is manageable and benefits you in terms of the expertise that you develop that will help in your job.

    ReplyDelete