Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Work continues

Both of the Wiki's are coming along nicely. Sophia has done a wonderful job with the graphics for both of them. Chris and I continue to gather information and ideas. I am finding that I do like the functionality of the Wiki. I am hoping onel be available when our company fully implements our LMS system. It may be an uphill battle because we do not traditionally use this type of communication and it will take some convincing by those that do know what a Wiki is and why it may be used.

I will continue to look for information about the use of manners with the different technologies. It has actually been interesting to watch how people I work with use the different technologies in inappropriate ways. Once Chris and I have created this manual of technology etiquette I really want to be able to share it with the company. I think people will be surprised at how many rules of etiquette they break on a regular basis.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment